I'm still here!
Hello! Sorry it has been a bit since my last post. I am doing well, as I hope you are too :-). Since I arrived here in Mexico City, I have been staying with the Peterson family here in the southern part of the city. It has been fun to get to know them, as well as meet other missionaries in the area. I have had the opportunity to see new parts of Mexico - well, new to me anyhow. ;-) I have also been able to serve here through visiting different churches and meeting local leaders, babysitting, and taking some video that I will hopefully use for future videos for the Covenant.
Oaxaca is still having many problems. It is almost easier to get news about what is going on now that I am outside Oaxaca, but it is harder to know how reliable/subjective that news is. Every time I hear about Oaxaca, which is quite often, I am reminded to pray for the city. Today I got some news from a friend in Oaxaca and she was excited to start dancing lessons today - so life still does go on for Oaxacans.
Please pray for Oaxaca. Also, please pray for Cindy, Jo Ellen and myself as we go through this time of uncertainty of the future. Thank you!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home