Postcards from Laura - Monterrey
Hello from South of the Border! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . December 2, 2006I say south of the border because I certainly can tell we are nearby the States here in Monterrey - so many people speak English! I love the mountains around here. This picture is the view from my room. A couple things I have seen in Monterrey that I have never seen before: maternity parking spaces at the grocery store and a U-turn light (just like a turn signal, only with a U-turn on it). I also am so happy that there are heaters in the house I am in. Almost right after I arrived, I was able to attend the baby shower of Erika Clauson (her baby is due on the 23rd, my birthday!) - at which my team won many of the baby shower games. Hurray! ;-)
In Christ,
Laura :-)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home