Denver sports... sort of.
There is a game that is taking Denver by storm. I imagine a majority of the Denver population plays this game every day, but most people don't realize they are playing it. I know it’s played in other parts of the country and has been played for many generations. I’ve even played it in Mexico and Honduras, but it is being played a lot more than usual in Denver right now. Us Coloradoans are slowly getting the knack of it though.
Pothole Mania is the game I am speaking of. Now that the snow has begun to melt away, the roads are filled with potholes. All you need to do is drive your car on just about any road in Denver and try to avoid the potholes. There are beginner, intermediate, and advanced roads. One of the thrills of this game is that at times you can even forget you are playing and then a pothole will sneak right up on you. If you want intense training for this game, all you need to do is to drive to your nearest convenience store parking lot. They should have plenty of large potholes and probably have large chunks of ice as well. If you’d like to play Extreme Pothole Mania – all you need to do is to play it at night or dawn/dusk when the shadows are long.
This game can be pretty dangerous, so please use caution when playing it. I would also like to thank the CDOT crews who are, in fact, working to fix the potholes. But, meanwhile, I hope you are able to safely enjoy playing this game.
To find more information than you ever expected to know about potholes, go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pothole

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home