Postcards from Laura - Snowy Colorado
Hello from snowy Colorado! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . January 7, 2007I took this picture on New Year's Day in Buena Vista, Colorado, as my sister and I did our best to walk the rails :-). We certainly got our white Christmas here in Colorado - I don't think I remember ever having one of those before. My sister and I even managed to get a snowman made. Although, to be technical about it, he was really an "ice man" because we used chunks of ice the snow plows had pushed to the side of the road. And, halfway through I got tired of the snowman and made myself a snow couch, from which I watched my sister finish our "Captain Iceman."
I'm not sure if I've ever seen so much snow in my life. OK... maybe that's a slight exaggeration ;-) but even so, there sure seems to be a lot of it - and just when you think it might be melting away, it snows again. Though I am growing a little tired of it, I still can't deny that snow is a reminder that God is unbelievably creative indeed. It's hard to come up with one thing about snow that isn't amazing. Go ahead, stop for a second and think about it - maybe even write a comment if you feel like pondering life with me ;-).
In Christ,
Laura Rodriguez :-)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home