'Tis so sweet...

I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!

Friday, August 31, 2007

Here I am!

Hello all!

Just wanted to let you know that I have arrived safely in Oaxaca. As my plane left Denver headed for Houston, I overheard the stewardess say to a passenger, "Things sometimes just fall apart." Hmm... Prime example of why you should not listen in on conversations ;-). But, nothing fell apart and it was a fine flight. I was able to relax in a Houston hotel last night, and then bright and early this morning I got on a small plane to Oaxaca.

Jo Ellen met me at the airport, I made it through immigration and customs fine, and am now free to roam about. Well, I'll roam about Jo Ellen's house for now anyway - I've had enough adventure for today, lugging all my stuff from last year down a small spiral staircase ;-). Tomorrow will be spent moving into my apartment.

I'll try to post more 'reflections' on being back later, but for now I am here and doing well. I hope you are doing well where you are.

God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home