'Tis so sweet...

I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Postcard from Laura - Colorado


Maybe now that I'm heading back to Mexico, I'll have more of my postcard posts. So, in the spirit of things, here is a postcard from Colorful Colorado. This photo was taken off the I-70 scenic byway on a trip home from my grandparents. Oh what a beautiful morning ;-).

By the way, support update, I now have 75% of my support pledged. Yay! I will be leaving for Mexico on August 30th. Here we go again :-).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What a picture! Isn't it always a "beautiful morning" in Colorful Colorado? :)

Saturday, August 25, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

75%? That's fantastic. Praise God! Have a great last few days in Colorado, sister. I'll be praying for you especially on the 30th and 31st (thursday and friday) while you are flying...

Saturday, August 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home