Prayer requests
~Please pray for me~
Right now I am struggling with finding a balance between what I'd most like to do and the desire to fill needs - along with working out a good schedule to accommodate it all. Above all, I want whatever I do to be according to God's will.
-
~Please pray for Cristo por su Mundo~
This is the home for children that I will be working at a couple days a week. They are soon to become really short-staffed, so they need prayer as they look for good housemothers for the children.
-
~Please pray for Oaxaca~
Pray for the unity of the Covenant church here in Oaxaca. Also, Jo Ellen and Cindy are at a national meeting in Cuernavaca right now, so please pray that God will be with what goes on there, and for a safe journey for them.
_______________________________________________
A prayer from Paul:
And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more
in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern
what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ,
filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ
—to the glory and praise of God.
Phillipians 1:9-11
Thank you!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home