'Tis so sweet...

I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Christmas in October

I will readily admit it - I enjoy listening to Christmas music anytime of the year. ;-) I find it rather calming. So, on this sunny October Saturday, as I sit in my apartment in Oaxaca, I've got good old Bing on in the background.

Speaking of things I enjoy, I also like to go through my list of people supporting me while I'm here in Oaxaca. It is neat to think about just how many people are with me on this - but it is especially encouraging to go through it and look at each name, to think about how I know that person/family and how special they are to me. It lifts my spirit in a way I can't quite describe. I guess I could say that it's even better than Christmas music. :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We also are blessed when we think of all the friendships represented by those who support your ministry. Although we don't know all of them personally, they are a blessing to us as well!

Sunday, October 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home