'Tis so sweet...

I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!

Friday, October 26, 2007

How to comment

Sorry, couldn't resist the picture ;-)
.
Ok, seriously now, I've had several people mention difficulties with posting comments - so I wanted to give a quick explanation.
.
First, you do not need a google account to post a comment. When you go to the comment page, you should be able to "Choose an identity." You can then select between:
  • Google/Blogger - if you do have a google account, you can use this
  • Other - you have the option of entering your name (and/or your website), but neither of those are required.
  • Anonymous - you can just write a comment - and write your name at the end if you'd like to be non-anonymous.

I think that should be it - I hope it helps. And for the record, I don't think anyone is a dummy :-D.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

By golly, I think I've got the hang of it. Thanks for the tutorial!

Saturday, October 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home