'Tis so sweet...

I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I wish I had my camera

At about 7:20 this morning, I was out on a corner with my neighbors (mostly older men) amid tidy piles of trash, waiting for the trash truck to come down one more block. The men began a lively discussion on how the truck was 20 minutes late today, why that might be, and how the neighbors on the next block just leave their trash out and don't meet the truck. As more people came up, we greeted each other with a "Buenos días." I smiled and wished I had a picture of myself, in the early morning, standing with my Mexican neighbors, holding my 3 bags of trash. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home