'Tis so sweet...

I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

Today I looked at all the names of those supporting me - financially, in prayer, with friendship and in love. And guess what... I am deeply thankful for each and every one of you! May you have a blessed Thanksgiving.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Praise the Lord.
.
I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart,
in the company of the upright, in the congregation.
.
Great are the works of the Lord,
studied by all who have pleasure in them.
Full of honor and majesty is his work,
and his righteousness endures for ever.
.
He has caused his wonderful works to be remembered;
the Lord is gracious and merciful.
He provides food for those who fear him;
he is ever mindful of his covenant.
He has shown his people the power of his works,
in giving them the heritage of the nations.
.
The works of his hands are faithful and just;
all his precepts are trustworthy,
they are established for ever and ever,
to be performed with faithfulness and uprightness.
He sent redemption to his people;
he has commanded his covenant for ever.
.
Holy and terrible is his name!
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom;
a good understanding have all those who practice it.
His praise endures for ever!
.
~Psalm 111~
.
Revised Standard Version Bible, Catholic Edition

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home