'Tis so sweet...

I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Got pictures?

I keep finding myself wishing I had my camera, and finally realized that I should just have it with me where ever I go. But, that leaves me with the problem of wanting to take pictures and not just enjoying life. So, we'll have to work out some sort of happy balance.
Meanwhile, here are some pictures I took this week at the children's home:
Samson and some kiddos. This mural is a sampling of the artwork around the children's home painted by Elaine Croft - she and her husband are in charge of the guest house.

We were blessed to have an occupational therapist on one of the mission trips that came to the children's home. She pointed out to me that Cesar has never developed the ability or desire to play, or use his imagination. So, one of my jobs is to help Cesar learn how to play like a little boy - this is a stretch for me as well (since, I have in fact, never been a little boy), but here you can see the result of us making mud. Cesar actually got a little dirty. We'll get there - poco a poco (little by little).

Little Josias, just too cute for words.


Stomache in, chest out. :-) What do you do when a precious little boy asks you to blow up his slobbery balloon that he's tried his best to dry off on his shirt? You may be able to guess my answer ;-).

Dani, lovely. Thank you for that. ;-)

The blur of color in the picture is Jesús escaping, once again. :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kiddos are so cute - I don't know how you can stand it! -Dad <><

Saturday, December 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home