'Tis so sweet...

I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hasta la vista

As I write, my family is winging their way back to the States. We had such a wonderful time together. My apartment feels a little emptier now - but that reminds me to thank God for what a blessing it was to have them here. Now I need to get back to work and get a newsletter out to you folks :-). Only two more days of 2007!

At the ruins in Mitla.

2 Comments:

Blogger Don and Dee Henke said...

Happy New Year Laura,

It must have been wonderful to have had your parents there with you over Christmas.

Don and Dee Henke

Monday, December 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 2008 Laura,
I have really enjoyed looking at your pictures. Your kids are so cute. It looks like you had a wonderful time with your family over Christmas. How nice that you could spend it together. I am sure that they love the memory of where you are serving our Lord.

Blessings in 2008,
Sonja Netzer

Wednesday, January 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home