'Tis so sweet...

I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Prayer Request


Hello again - sorry to bombard you with posts, but I've got one more and it's more important than the rest.
~
I would like to ask you to pray for Cesar. A couple weeks ago he started a new medication. Now he refuses to eat (something he used to love to do), drink (well, he's never liked that), and sleeps a lot of the time. He also gets angry more. The two days a week I'm there, I can keep him fairly active and he's usually worked up a bit of an appetite by the end of the day. So, please pray for him (and for us, to have wisdom.) Thank you.
.
Cesar's new favorite pastime - swinging :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are praying for Cesar (and you, too!). He reminds me of some our kids at Royal Family Kids' Camp. Poor little guy - my heart aches for him.

Saturday, December 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home