Santo Domingo and Museum
Beside the church is a convent that has been converted into a museum. Here a woman cleans the floor.
My dad, the geologist, checking out the bricks of the walls. :-)
Mary, contemplating a life of a nun. :-)
I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!
Beside the church is a convent that has been converted into a museum. Here a woman cleans the floor.
My dad, the geologist, checking out the bricks of the walls. :-)
Mary, contemplating a life of a nun. :-)
1 Comments:
hey Laura... I stoped by your parents house and saw all the pictures from when they went to Oaxaca. It looks like you guys had a great time there. Just wanted to stop say hi and yeah. Peace!!
Your Cousin,
Heather
Post a Comment
<< Home