Random
Without anything in particular to write about, I will just tell you whatever comes to mind. ;-)
Right now there are men remodeling the 2 apartments below me to make one bigger apartment. As I type this, I can feel the floor shake as they knock walls out. I'm hoping I don't fall through - but I guess that would be something to write about as well ;-).
I mentioned in an earlier newsletter that I couldn't figure out why my bus sometimes went through a certain town, and other times didn't. Well, while that hasn't happened in a while, I think I realized why. It doesn't depend on the bus, but rather the passengers (if someone requests to be let off there, we go through that town). It seems like you could use that to symbolize something in life, but I really can't think of what. :-)
Ok, well, I better get to work on a Vacation Bible School video. The Covenant Mission VBS offering this year is going to go to health supplies for a small village in Oaxaca. Yay! If you think your church might want to do that for their VBS offering, let me know :-).
Uh oh, the landlord just warned the guys to be careful about cutting the gas line... :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home