Prayer Request
Sarita (little Sarah) has been at the children's home the last few days with her father.
This eight year-old has severe developmental disabilities. Since her home is high up in a rugged part of the mountains, it has proven to be too dangerous for her and she has taken many falls that have seriously injured her head. They are currently seeking medical attention at the children's hospital here in Oaxaca, and it looks like soon she will be accepted to the same children's home that Cesar is now in (since they specialize in special needs). As the director said, she just needs some time on flat ground.
As I watched this loving father feed his child today, my heart ached as I imagined how hard it will be for him to say goodbye to her and go back to his home where he has cared for her for the past 8 years. It's been hard for me to let go of Cesar and I've only known him for 5 months.
So, please join me in prayer for this family. Thank you!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home