Swimming!
While this is the last day of winter for many of you, it was a warm day to go swimming for the children's home. They have the 2 weeks surrounding Easter off, and today I joined them on a trip to the pool. It was a beautiful day, and although I had jeans on, I did put my feet in for a bit :-).
-------------------------------------
This very nice pool was pretty much in the middle of nowhere. For a while we were the only ones there too :-).



3 Comments:
So why didnt you bring your swimsuit?
Good question - I was asking myself that while I was there ;-).
Basically I kind of knew they were going, but I planned on working in the office that day ...right up until they were loading the vans - when I changed my mind :-).
ah...now just put your swimsuit in your day bag and then you're good to go for any activity :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home