'Tis so sweet...

I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Got Water?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the amazing power of water!
(hey, who didn't do the dishes before I took this picture?!)


Ta da! :-) My poor plants. It seems like every week they come close to the end before I notice them. But so far they keep springing back to life once I do water.

~~~~~~~~~

Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life." John 4:13-14

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, great illustration of how God gives us life and rejuvenates us too! Thanks for the visual reminder! - Mom

Sunday, April 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home