'Tis so sweet...

I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Oaxaca on Youtube

Hi folks,

Alright, I'm going to try posting a YouTube video. We'll see how it goes.

Just a little tagline to this video: I really like the majestic shots of many places I have gotten to experience in Oaxaca. The orchestra playing in the city center is something that occurs at least weekly. What a treat.

However, there are also clips of mountain biking, canoeing, horseback riding on the beach, etc. I just want to point out that those have NOT been a part of my Mexico experience - so far... ;-) And also, just to warn you, the video gets a little hyper after the first minute - but maybe Oaxaca is just that exciting. ;-)



Translations (if you're curious):
00:21-Oaxaca is Mexico's Spiritual Treasure
00:32-Land with the body of a mountain and the heart of the sea
00:42-Land of ancestrial times and cultural greatness
00:53-Oaxaca: land and time
01:39-land of history
01:56-land of greatness
02:17-land of waves and sun
02:24-land with flavor
02:35-land of unusual landscape
02:46-land of joy
03:02-land of color
03:12-Oaxaca: a party of art, color, and flavor

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job on posting the YouTube! It worked great for me!
Love You, So Much!

Thursday, May 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home