Day by day
This is a picture I took of a corner nearly 2 years ago. I was walking to school - there were no buses because the streets were blockaded. These blockades were reinforced because the protestors expected federal force to come try to oust them. The federal police did come, but it was a month later (after an American journalist was killed).
I happened to walk past the same corner last week, and took another picture of it. The teachers are currently on strike, but it is a 'representative' strike and they have set a time limit of 3 weeks (they haven't set a time limit in the past).It is crazy to think of where I was 2 years ago and all that has happened since then. Though I so often wish to know what is going to happen in the future, day by day seems the best way to go - if I knew what was coming, I probably would be too overwhelmed to go through with it.
~~~
"For I know the plans I have for you..." - the Lord.
(Jeremiah 29:11)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home