'Tis so sweet...

I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

And now for our feature presentation...

To make Sunday School feel a little less 3 hours-ish, sometimes we try to act out the lesson. The following are highlights some of our 'productions.'

Mary and Martha very emotional over Lazarus' passing. Note Lazarus in the tomb behind them.

Bible verse on balloons - lots of fun, obviously ;-).

Jesus, asleep in the back of the boat during the storm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know that I knew famous actors and actresses! Is Lazarus reading a book in the tomb?

Elena

Tuesday, May 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home