'Tis so sweet...

I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Book By It's Cover

These summer days occasionally find me visiting the library at Oaxaca Christian School. Currently, I'm working on doing an inventory of the books. I actually enjoy doing that, although it gets tough when I stumble upon a book that I would really like to read, which happens about every 10 minutes. :-)

This past week I was doing inventory of the Biographies, and even there I found myself wanting to stop and read some of the books. Biographies are generally not thought of as thrillers, but here are some titles that made me want to pause and crack the cover to see what was inside:

Hey, I'm Alive!; Don't Let the Goats Eat the Loquat Trees; The Man with a Noisy Heart; Clear the Cow Pasture, I'm Coming in for a Landing!; First We Have Coffee; Steel in His Soul; I Don't Live There Anymore; The Just Friends Syndrome; Child of the City; Goodbye Is Not Forever; Run Baby Run; She Said Yes; When You Can't Come Back

So... that's all I have to say about that. I don't know quite how to wrap this up - except perhaps to suggest to go find a good book to read :-).

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

I have too many good books to read! lol
Laters
Kristen

Saturday, June 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home