'Tis so sweet...

I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!

Monday, June 09, 2008

Oaxaca through my sister's camera

My sister has been living at the children's home these past two weeks, as she will continue to do throughout the summer. I thought I'd share just a few of my favorite photos that she has taken so far. Hope you enjoy them as well.
~~~











And this one takes the cake for me.
Just before taking it, she told these boys, "Look macho!" :)
.
Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them,
for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
Mark 10:14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home