'Tis so sweet...

I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Photo Extravaganza (Part 1) - Midway Mission Group

Youth from Midway Covenant Church, Washington, came down to Oaxaca in June to help put in new bathrooms at the church in Zaachila. I was especially happy about this, since it is the church I attend and I wouldn't mind a bathroom with a roof on it. They spent the week digging a septic pit and did a children's program on the weekend.
---
On a rainy day, looking out towards the pit and temporary bathroom
(tall tin shack).
---
Playing with the kids during our day of VBS.
---
Bubbles!
---
Fun with the parachute
---
Obviously having way too much fun.
---
Drink lots of water!
---
The feet of the man mixing cement.
(I told him I would injure myself if I did that barefoot,
and later he came up to show me his bleeding toe.
Lovely.)
---
Ladies from the church, and a super cute young gentleman.
---
The pit is finished! Thanks Midway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home