Five of us piled into a rental car (mission vehicles happened to be out of service this week), and headed north to
Tequisquiapan,
Queretaro for the
All Latin America Mission Retreat.
---

Off we go. A cozy ride or a tight squeeze?
---

We spent the week in meetings and fellowship.
I don't have many pictures of the retreat,
because actually I put down my camera and participated
- funny how that works out ;).
---

Group picture! Since I was a part of the group picture, I was only able to take photos of the preparations. Please note, these random photos do not include everyone who attended.
~
Top row (some without heads, sorry)
Curt and Marti Peterson (Mexico),
Byron Admunsen (Chicago),
Jim and daughter Sarah Mikrut (Mexico),
Brian Weld (Mexico),
Yonchu Song (Ecuador),
Lana Heinrich (Chicago),
Sally Carlson (Chicago)
Second row, in chairs
Caitlin, Jessica, Kerith, and Georgia Weld (Mexico),
Patty and Samuel Restrepo (Mexico),
Sue and Jonathan Peterson (Mexico)
Bottom row
Sara and Dale Lusk (Merge),
Karl Peterson (Mexico)
---
Top RowLucas and Nils Clauson (Mexico),
Byron Admunson (again...),
Walter Contreras (Chicago),
in back is Dave Kersten (Chicago),
Mary Lou and Gary Sander (Columbia)
Middle Row
Pamela Hansen (Honduras),
Jo Ellen Reaves (Mexico),
Tammi Biggs (Merge),
Janice Kelly (Mexico)
Bottom Row
Also pictured below, so I'll name them there.
---

Deep breath.... Ready for a few more?
~
First Row (in chairs)
Margie Swensen (Chicago),
Erika and Matias Clausen (Mexico),
Wendy and Dave Mark (Regional Coordinators)
Second Row (on the ground)
Baxter Swensen (Chicago),
Jenni Husby (Summer Intern in Mexico),
Cathy Compobello (Columbia),
Cheryll Anderson Clark (Ecuador)
---

And let's not forget our official photographer,
Cindy Hoover (Mexico)
(and a helpful dining room waiter)
---

Sunset from my balcony at the hotel.
I could also see hot air balloons from there in the mornings.
Very exciting :).
---

After a full week, we say a quick goodbye as half the group boards the bus for the Mexico City Airport. Then after a brief 2 1/2 hour meeting ;), the Mexico crew breaks up and heads our separate ways as well.
1 Comments:
It's funny how many of these people I know or recognize.
Post a Comment
<< Home