Feliz Día de Acción de Gracias :)
Today this song caught my ear and it summed up pretty well what type of thanks I hope to give during this time of Thanksgiving - and always... :)
Blessed be Your name in the land that is plentiful,
Where Your streams of abundance flow, blessed be Your name
~
Blessed be Your name when I'm found in the desert place,
Though I walk through the wilderness, blessed Be Your name
~
Blessed be Your name when the sun's shining down on me,
When the world's 'all as it should be,' blessed be Your name
~
Blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering,
Though there's pain in the offering, blessed be Your name
~~~
I continue to learn how to give thanks in ALL circumstances. Good or bad, joy or sorrow, weariness or strength, fellowship or loneliness, pain or healing, success or set backs, busyness or time of rest. And oh what good it does my spirit when I do turn toward the Lord in praise.

2 Comments:
Very well said!
*hugs*
Hope to see you soon!
Love ya
K
Did you know that's my favorite song? The first time I heard it was the summer our house flooded, both our cars got totaled and I had to go back to work full-time for the first time in years. I read that scripture one morning that summer and it meant so much to me. Then I heard the song for the first time that same morning on my way to work. It was like the such an affirmation to me that the Lord is in control no matter our circumstances. Thanks for posting it!
Post a Comment
<< Home