'Tis so sweet...

I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Move that bus!

Yesterday when I got back to my apartment, I had a bit of excitement - perhaps akin to what those "Extreme Home Makeover" families feel :).

As I left that morning, the plumber was just arriving, and I knew I might be getting a new faucet. But that evening when I entered my apartment, I found that not only did I have a new faucet, but the sink was newly glued to the wall (it had been leaning away for quite a while) and the shower head had been cleaned (for a couple weeks, it had been too messed up for the cold water to be able to get through - so only scaldingly hot water was making it, not so great...).

So, yay for a non-extreme bathroom fixtures makeover! I wish I had a before and after picture to show you, but here's some after pictures for kicks.

My lovely blue bathroom, and me smiling at you from the hallway :). Please note, the brownish tint on the left side of the toilet is not actually there - it is due to a scratch on my camera lens :).

This is what the shower looks like, in case you were wondering. Again, the brown tint in the corner is not actually there. My bathroom is clean, I promise! :)

The new faucet and reattached sink! Perhaps you can see the white outline of the previous caulking-to-the-wall job that didn't work out so well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful - I'm not sure Ty Pennington could pull it off.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home