'Tis so sweet...

I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Out of the "office"

Today I leave for the isthmus with the missions group. We will mainly be doing medical check-ups in kindergartens of fishing villages near Salina Cruz (see map link to the left to find out where that is). I would greatly appreciate prayers for:
  • Safe journeys: It is a long curvy drive from here to the isthmus, and each day we will be traveling at least an hour to get to the mission sites.
  • Good health: My stomach isn't starting out real great here...
  • Effective communication: My Spanish seems to be relapsing a little bit these days - I'm hoping it's just a phase :).

In case you were wondering, here's the weather forecast for Salina Cruz this week. Got my sunscreen. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home