Valentines!
.
"For Jimena my cousin. I love you - Zuri.".
This young man was very excited to have a Valentine to give to his mom.
.
Katy Dockter helped me out for the day. Yay for help! :)
.
This seemed to be the first time this girl ever wrote her name. Not real legible, but good job all the same :).
.
His Valentine overfloweth with love :)
.
----------
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

2 Comments:
Zaachila must specialize in cute kids! Jo Ellen
I agree those kids are so cute. I think the gringa in the last photo is awfully cute too :)
Post a Comment
<< Home