'Tis so sweet...

I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Walk with me

Brief Explanation: This video is a result of me staying inside because of everything being closed for the flu. This was videotaped on Saturday April 26th, when word of the flu was first really starting to spread.

Brief Disclaimer: It will win no awards :), but I thought it might be fun for some to see the streets of Oaxaca. However, in efforts to be nonchalant about taking video, I just held my camera in my hand. Hence, it is rather bumpy (<-- understatement). Sorry!

On that note, hope you enjoy! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Laura--I loved it. So good to see your neighborhood and home. drj

Tuesday, May 05, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you sure do walk FAST!! Seriously, it was a great treat for me to see the streets of Oaxaca that I miss right now. Everything seems so sterile in the U.S.

Elena

Thursday, May 07, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home