'Tis so sweet...

I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Who needs Windex?

This afternoon I was once again startled by a sudden bang that rattled my windows. I quickly realized that, for a forth time in the past few months, a bird had flown smack into my hall window. It makes me think of that Windex commercial - but contrary to that advertisement, my window is not clean at all. In fact, I can't remember the last time I cleaned the inside, and the outside is impossible to get to anyhow.
What is wrong with these birds?!?
~~~
Anyhow, I just felt the need to share that :). Maybe I'll have to put up a sheet or something - to avoid such traumatic experiences in the future - for both me and the birds. I'll include a picture of the deceptive window, and some other shots from around my apartment just for fun.
~~~
The window... dun dun dun...
~~~~
The lush green view out back.

~~~
Same view at night with a full moon.


~~~
These are the cuties, and sometimes lazies, who greet me when I come home each day. Apparently they all decided to close their eyes for this picture.

~~~
The huge avocado tree in front of my apartment. Can you spot some? The dogs often get to use avocados as edible chew toys.

~~~
There they are! See them now?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing night shot with your camera! Boy, dog days in Mexico! Must have been hot that day. Thanks for all the great photos in your blogs. It almost feels like I'm there right there with you! Luv, Dad <><

Saturday, July 18, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home