'Tis so sweet...

I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Beach Trip

So, I was going to post a video of festive dancers we saw downtown last night, but my computer apparently is experiencing technical difficulties. Some other day I guess... coming soon to a blogsite near you.

In a few hours I will be getting on a bus that will be headed for the beach. When I went with my sister in May, it seemed like it'd be a perfect way to finally relax just before returning to the U.S. Jo Ellen Reaves was keen to go, so we're taking this opportunity for some much needed rest. We would much appreciate prayers for travel and safety while we're there. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home