'Tis so sweet...

I am a 2-year short-term missionary with Covenant World Mission, living in Oaxaca Mexico. I have a great team of supporters and am serving a wonderful God. Hopefully this blog help me share news and adventures with you folks a little more frequently. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

To Do:

Since most of my ministries ended at the beginning of the month
and most of my goodbyes have been said,
my biggest "to do" this week has been packing.
-

-
And repacking...
- -
And packing again.
-
-
But, I took several breaks to do some of the things I enjoy in Oaxaca a final time. Hamburgers at the local hamburger stand.
--
Got my shoes shined! A little before and after action:
-
-
Breakfast with my landlords and the Dockters.
-
-
Did some final shopping at the markets and then stopped for some hot chocolate at the Italian Coffee Company.
-
-
Sushi Itto! I have only eaten sushi in Mexico, but I enjoy it!
- -
Disclaimer: I know hamburgers and sushi don't really shout Mexico, but, because of my chili allergies, about all I can order off regular menus are quesadillas or the club sandwich - so that's my excuse for my lack of mexican-ness... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home